CC6 update – weather warning

Just a quick heads up from the Totton crew regarding this weekends CC6 – due to more yellow warnings for wind and rain, there is slight uncertainty as to whether the race will go ahead – whilst we don’t mind adverse conditions such as mud wind and rain, obviously the safety of runners and marshals is the number one consideration :0)

So fingers crossed for improvements in the forecast!!! Keep an eye out on the CC6 website for updates, the team will make a decision by Saturday.