Welcome to Southampton Athletic Club
Latest news from the club
If it’s running, jumping or throwing you are interested in, Southampton AC is the club to be part of.
Whether it’s track and field, cross country or road running, we provide coaching, training and competition for athletes from 8 to 80 years old. For athletes in school year 4 to 7 please see the Academy page for more information.
No matter what your level, beginner to international(PDF), we can help you achieve your full potential. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive club for all ages and abilities.
Membership is open from school year 4 and upwards. The annual membership runs from 1 April to 31 March. We offer an all inclusive fee which includes 12 months track fees and access to indoor technical sessions during winter.
We have a number of competitions throughout the year as well as running four home open meetings at the track. We encourage all our athletes to compete for the club.
Our training sessions
We have a number of talented and dedicated coaches who volunteer their time to train our atheletes.
Read our latest news
- SAC Awards EveningFriday 4th March – 7pm, presentations 7:30pm Eastleigh Football Club – Brooks Suite Guest Speaker: Aaron Phipps MBE, Gold MedalContinue reading “SAC Awards Evening”
- South London Harriers Alf Shrubb Memorial Open 5 mile XC race – 12th Feb 2022Message from Steven Vincent: I am contacting you all regarding South London Harriers open 5-mile cross-country race, the Alf Shrubb MemorialContinue reading “South London Harriers Alf Shrubb Memorial Open 5 mile XC race – 12th Feb 2022”
- CC6 9th JanuaryNew Forest Runners, Lymington Athletes and Lymington Tri Club invite you to Race 4 of the CC6 series. This isContinue reading “CC6 9th January”
- Our StrategyI am very pleased to present the Southampton Athletic Club 10 Year Strategy. This document has taken a considerable effortContinue reading “Our Strategy”
- Outdoor Sports Centre Christmas Hours
Southampton Sports Centre
This is not a postal address
As a club we have a number of different partnerships. Find out more about our partnerships and how they benefit the SAC community.
The club’s registered charity number is 1158398