Romsey Road Runners look forward to seeing you at Broadlands on 28th July for the RR10 race. Our race will be within the Estate on a mixture of tracks and grassland. I hope you’ll enjoy the race
A few notes re the evening.
- Access to the Broadlands Estate will be via the main entrance on Bypass Rd, opposite end of Palmerston St. Access will be allowed from 1830, allowing plenty of time for warm up prior to race start at 1930
- There is no parking available on the Estate. Please use one of the town centre car parks, which are all free from 1600. See the RR10 website for car park locations. As usual please car share where possible to minimise the number of cars looking for parking. Please note that the car park in front of the Aldi store is not free.
- Spectators are welcome but dogs will not be allowed onto the Estate
- There are no toilets on the Estate. The nearest public toilets are at Romsey Bus Station on Broadwater Rd
- Water will be available at the race finish, but please bring your own water bottles / cups
- Given current levels of Covid please maintain social distancing where possible. If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid then please don’t attend.