Hardley Runners look forward to seeing you at Roundhills campsite on the 3rd of October for the first CC6 race. Our race will be within the Ladycross Inclosure starting just past Ladycross Lodge. The course is on the wide gravel tracks with a few hills thrown in for good measure. We hope you enjoy the race. A few notes about the event.
• Carparking will be in Roundhills campsite, Beaulieu Rd, Brockenhurst SO42 7QL and we have been given permission to park on a grass area within the campsite. As this is our first-year at this location parking will be a learning curve so we would ask that you carshare where possible to keep vehicle numbers down and if you could please be patient with the marshals who will do their best to get everyone parked in the space we have been given.
• The area for the club tents will be close to the parking area and the marshals will direct you. It’s a small walk from the club tent area to the start line which will take no longer than 10 minutes. You will be walking alongside and crossing a main road so please be aware of road users.
• The course is open to the public so please be aware of other people along the route.
• There are no toilets on the campsite.
• Water will be available at the race finish, but please bring your own water bottles / cups. However, with Covid 19 we advise that you bring your own drinks with you.
• Given current levels of Covid please maintain social distancing where possible, we would also recommend a face covering is warn in the start area. If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid then please don’t attend.
• We are not allowed to put anything into the ground both in the campsite and in the inclosure this means that sadly club flags will not be allowed unless you have a way of supporting them other than being in the ground. This also goes for tent pegs and wooden stakes.
• We ask that you do not litter and take your rubbish home with you but we will have bins in the tent area if they are required.
• Please can everyone ensure we leave Roundhills around 30 minutes after the race finishes. We need to leave the site by 11.30 so sadly we cannot use it for a New Forest adventure. There are plenty of other car parks nearby if you wish to extend your stay (which is highly recommended).
Regards Matt Casey and Roger Morgan